Unrestricted & Operating Funds
Unrestricted funds are "opportunity" funds, allowing the Foundation board and staff to make strategic grants when opportunities arise. Most Foundation funds are restricted to a particular county, cause, or nonprofit. Unrestricted funds allow strategic delivery of charitable dollars which will have the greatest benefit for East Tennessee.
The following is a listing of our Unrestricted Funds as of 6/30/17:
- Paul O. Dore, Jr., and Betty B. Dore Unrestricted Fund
- Marilyn L. Frank Opportunity Fund
- Natalie Leach Haslam Fund
- Ira O. Johnson Memorial Fund
- Opportunity Endowment Fund
- Anna G. Schmidt and Barbara M. Landauer Endowment Fund
Operating funds provide an ongoing source of support for the operations of the Foundation.
- Fowler Operating Endowment Fund
- John M. Jones, III Operating Endowment Fund
- Operating Fund
- Unallocated Cash Reserves
Click the link above to support an existing fund. If the fund you wish to support is not listed, please choose "Other" and provide the name of the fund.