Tellico Community Foundation GIVE NOW
An Affiliate Fund of East Tennessee Foundation
The Tellico Community Foundation (TCF) exists to enrich the lives of our residents and the greater community by evaluating and addressing community issues, connecting generosity to programs and projects, and nurturing a culture of charitable giving.
- The TCF will identify and evaluate community needs through studies, focus groups, networking with other charitable groups, and open forums.
- The TCF will coordinate with other charitable organizations in the community to achieve maximum impact, including providing supplementary funding if warranted.
- The TCF will seek to meet unique and currently unmet human needs in the community where funding support can make a difference.
- The TCF will create opportunities for charitable giving to provide general support for TCF initiatives as well as for new projects of specific interest to donors.
Opportunities for Charitable Giving
You may currently reside in Tellico Village properties, may have been born in Loudon or Monroe Counties, may have spent your prior years there, or this may be the community in which you desire to live. Whatever your relationship with these communities, your interest and support is greatly needed and appreciated. We can accept gifts of many assets of value and encourage you to contact us at any time to discuss your gift to enhance the Tellico Community Foundation legacy. Our staff stands ready to meet with you and discuss how to make this a reality!
For 2017-2018, Tellico Community Foundation will devote 60% of funds raised to grantmaking within Loudon and Monroe Counties. 40% will be placed in endowment to build for the future.
Generosity can be directed to projects or organizations in line with the wishes of our donors. Therefore, we will gladly accept input regarding needs in our area that could be addressed through the TCF.
You may want to make a donation today and can easily accomplish this by clicking the link on this page “GIVE NOW.
” This will forward you to our automated giving site where you can complete your donation. You may prefer to mail a check. Please make the check to “Tellico Community Foundation” and mail to:
Tellico Community Foundation
In Care Of: East Tennessee Foundation
520 W. Summit Hill Drive, Suite 1101
Knoxville, TN 37902
For more information, please contact:
Vice President for Regional Advancement
East Tennessee Foundation
(865) 524-1223 or toll-free (877)-524-1223
We the members of the Tellico Community Foundation Advisory Board thank you in advance for your interest and support!
|Joseph Beyel, Chair
Warren Hunt, Vice Chair
| Ellen Fox
Trudy Hughes, East Tennessee Foundation, Secretary/Treasurer