Blount Community Fund
An Affiliate Fund of East Tennessee Foundation
Blount Community Fund was established in 2016 by a local donor and a group of community leaders who wanted to make a lasting commitment to the people of Blount County by developing a resource to achieve community goals and promote Blount County. The Blount Community Fund is a permanent endowment that has been created to support opportunities to advance and improve the quality of life of the residents of Blount County.
The online application process will be available September 1, 2017. The submission deadline is September 30, 2017.
Grant Amount and Term
Grants will be awarded in November 2017 for one-year terms and generally range from a minimum of $500 to a maximum of $2,000.
Who May Apply
- General Eligibility and Funding Criteria
- Additional eligibility criteria specific to Blount Community Fund
- Applicant organizations must have a local presence in and directly serve residents of Blount County
- Preference will be given to organizations whose projects are funded by a 20% match of cash and/or donated goods and services
Areas of Focus
- Funding priorities are intentionally broad so that applicants can exercise creativity in how their projects will benefit Blount County and its residents.
How to Apply
Please direct your questions to:
Vice President for Competitive Grant Programs
East Tennessee Foundation
520 W. Summit Hill Drive, Suite 1101
Knoxville, TN 37902
Telephone: (865) 524-1223 or toll-free (877) 524-1223
To Make a Donation to this Fund
for information about making a donation to the Blount Community Fund through our automated giving site or by mailing a check.
Thank you for your interest in the Blount Community Fund