Respiratory Disease Fund
The Respiratory Disease Fund was established at East Tennessee Foundation in 1991, having been derived from memorial trusts which were combined in 1974 to establish the fund.
Funds from the trust are intended to be used for purposes directly related to the diagnosis, research, treatment, education, prevention, and cure of respiratory disease in Knox County, TN.
Application Process and Dates
Online application available: February 26, 2018
- Application submission deadline: April 6, 2018
Grant Amounts and Term
- $59,400 is available to award; organizations may apply for the entire amount or a portion of available funds
- Two-year grants will be awarded summer 2018
Who May Apply
General Eligibility and Funding Criteria
Additional eligibility criteria specific to Respiratory Disease Fund:
How to Apply
- Proposals must directly relate to the reduction of respiratory disease in Knox County
- Organizations do not have to reside in Knox County in order to be eligible to apply
Please direct your questions to:
, Vice President for Competitive Grant Programs, or
, Program Assistant
East Tennessee Foundation
520 W. Summit Hill Drive, Suite 1101
Knoxville, TN 37902
Telephone: (865)524-1223 or (877)524-1223
Thank you for your interest in the Respiratory Disease Fund!