Boyd Youth Education Fund
Boyd Youth Education Fund 2020 grants will help ensure the continuity and sustainability of our region's organizations by awarding emergency grants through a simplified and expedited application and process to meet some of the critical youth education needs created by COVID-19.
East Tennessee Foundation is directing Boyd Youth Education Fund applicants to complete and submit the Neighbor to Neighbor Disaster Relief Fund application. There will not be a separate Boyd Youth Education Fund application this year. To apply for a grant, please see the instructions below.
The Boyd Youth Education Fund was established in 2006 to "benefit the interest area of youth education (with a primary focus on Boy Scouts and Junior Achievement.)”
Applications are available and can be completed at any time.
At this time, there is no submission deadline. Applications will be considered for funding on a rolling, weekly basis.
Grant Amounts and Term
- Limited funding is available.
- Grants will be awarded for one-year terms.
- Funds may be used as needed by organizations to support regional youth education, to keep "the lights on," staff supported, and other essential operational needs.
Who May Apply
Additional eligibility criteria specific to the Boyd Youth Education Fund:
- Proposed projects must support and contribute to the quality of youth education in East Tennessee
- Organizations must be located in and serve youth in ETF’s 25-county service area
Special Consideration will be given to:
Applications submitted by Boys Scouts of America and Junior Achievement
How to Apply
Please direct your questions to:
Jan Elston, Vice President for Competitive Grant Programs, or
Ashley Siferd Butler, Program Officer
East Tennessee Foundation
520 W. Summit Hill Drive, Suite 1101
Knoxville, TN 37902
Telephone: (865)524-1223 or (877)524-1223