Campbell Enhancement Fund
An Affiliate Fund of East Tennessee Foundation
The Campbell Enhancement Fund was established in 1999 through the generous gifts of time, vision, and resources by a group of Campbell County residents committed to strengthening communities and improving the quality of life in Campbell County. The Fund is a permanent endowment that will support programs and projects that build community goodwill, seek to solve community challenges and produce results for the benefit of the community.
The application process has closed. As of spring 2020, details about the next application process and grant cycle have not yet been determined. Please continue to check back with ETF.
Grant Amounts and Term
Grants were awarded in summer 2019 for one-year terms and ranged from $500 - $2,500.
Who May Apply
Additional eligibility criteria specific to the Campbell Enhancement Fund:
- Preference may be given to applications which focus on the following areas:
- Projects, programs, and/or services which directly impact children and youth (ages birth to 18 years)
- Projects, programs, and/or services which are provided to the community by two or more organizations working collaboratively to achieve impact
- Applicant organizations must have a local presence and primarily serve the residents of Campbell County.
- Funded projects must demonstrate the potential for significant impact on the community via qualitative and quantitative data/information.
- While not required, it is recommended that funds requested have a partial match equal to 20%. The match may be in cash and/or in-kind donations of goods and/or services.
How to Apply
For questions about the online grant application system, please contact:
Ashley Siferd Butler, Program Officer
For questions about the Campbell Enhancement Fund, please contact:
Trudy Hughes, Vice President for Regional Advancement
East Tennessee Foundation
520 W. Summit Hill Drive, Suite 1101
Knoxville, TN 37902
Telephone: (865) 524-1223 or (877) 524-1223
To Make a Donation to this Fund
Click HERE for information about making a donation to the Campbell Enhancement Fund through our automated giving site or by mailing a check.