Johnson County Community Foundation
An Affiliate Fund of East Tennessee Foundation
The Johnson County Community Foundation was established through the work of the Johnson County Champion Community Committee and the generous gifts of time, vision, and resources by a group of Johnson County residents committed to strengthening communities and improving the quality of life in Johnson County. The Foundation will support programs and projects that build community goodwill, seek to solve community challenges, and produce results that improve the quality of life for all citizens of Johnson County.
The online application will be available March 11, 2019.
The submission deadline is April 11, 2019.
Grant Amounts and Term
Grants will be awarded in July 2019 for one-year terms and will generally range from $1,000 - $3,000.
Who May Apply
Additional eligibility criteria specific to JCCF:
- Applicant organizations must have a local presence in Johnson County; directly serve people who live and work in Johnson County; and must have Johnson County citizen involvement in the organization as volunteers, staff or board members
- Salary or administrative support must not exceed 30% of the funding requested
- Required: funds requested must have a 20% match. Match may be in cash, in-kind donations of goods and/or services, or a combination of both.
Areas of Focus
Successful applicants will propose innovative projects or programs that:
- Make a significant contribution to the health and welfare of Johnson County and utilize its unique assets
- Directly benefit families, women, and/or children
- Provide educational and cultural opportunities
- Support community or economic development, historic preservation, and/or environmental enhancement
- Build the capacity of the organization and its leadership to more effectively carry out its mission
How to Apply
For questions about the online grant application system, please contact:
Ashley Siferd, Program Officer
For questions about the Johnson County Community Foundation, please contact:
Trudy Hughes, Vice President for Regional Advancement
East Tennessee Foundation
520 W. Summit Hill Drive, Suite 1101
Knoxville, TN 37902
Telephone: (865) 524-1223 or (877) 524-1223
To Make a Donation to this Fund
Click here for information about making a donation to the Johnson County Community Foundation through our automated giving site or by mailing a check.