Loudon County Community Fund
An Affiliate Fund of East Tennessee Foundation
Loudon County Community Fund was established in 2017 by a group of community leaders who wanted to make a lasting commitment to the people of Loudon County by developing a resource to achieve community goals and promote Loudon County. The Loudon County Community Fund is a permanent endowment that has been created to support opportunities to advance and improve the quality of life of the residents of Loudon County.
The application process has closed. As of spring 2020, details about the next application process and grant cycle have not yet been determined. Please continue to check back with ETF.
Grant Amounts and Term
Grants were awarded in December 2018 for one-year terms. Grants were up to $3,000.
Who May Apply
- General Eligibility and Funding Criteria
- Additional criteria specific to Loudon County Community Fund:
- Organization must be physically located in Loudon County
- Project is to benefit only Loudon County citizens
- Funds requested must have a 10% match of cash and/or in-kind donations
- Funding preference may be given to Community Enhancements and Improvement Project proposals
How to Apply
For questions about the online grant application system, please contact:
Ashley Siferd Butler, Program Officer
For questions about the Loudon County Community Fund, please contact:
Trudy Hughes, Vice President for Regional Advancement
East Tennessee Foundation
520 W. Summit Hill Drive, Suite 1101
Knoxville, TN 37902
Telephone: (865) 524-1223 or toll-free (877) 524-1223
To Make a Donation to this Fund
Click HERE for information about making a donation to the Loudon County Community Fund through our automated giving site or by mailing a check.