Brandy Maples Memorial Scholarship
Purpose and History
Established in 1999 by Danny Maples and Laura Boring in memory of their daughter, a Carter High School student leader and athlete from 1992-1995.
$1,000 per year award for two years
- Residency Requirement: Not Applicable
- Education Requirement: Graduating senior from Carter High School
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- GPA Minimum: 3.0
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time enrollment at accredited not-for-profit college or university
- Financial need is not required, but may be considered in the selection process.
- Additional Requirement: Special consideration given to spirited female athlete