Brilla Mallicoat Young Scholarship
Purpose and History
This fund was established to assist graduates of Washburn School, Grainger High School, and Hancock County High School in pursuing programs of study leading to certification as a Registered Nurse.
$1,800 one-time award for 1 year
- Residency Requirement: Grainger or Hancock Counties
- Education Requirement: Graduating senior from Washburn School, Grainger High School, or Hancock County High School
- Field of Study: Registered Nurse Licensure or Bachelors in Nursing
- GPA Minimum: 3.0
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time enrollment at an accredited public or private non-for-profit or for-profit nursing program in the state of Tennessee
- Must demonstrate financial need
Note: Former recipients may reapply.