Butterfly Fund Memorial Scholarship
Purpose and History
Established in 2016 to assist students pursuing a career in any of a broad variety of fields within pediatric oncology. Please see ButterflyFund.org for more information about the Butterfly Fund.
$1,000 one-time award for one year
- Residency Requirement: East Tennessee Foundation 25-county service area
- Education Requirement: Graduating high school seniors, current college students, OR returning adult students
- Field of Study: Pediatric oncology, including, but not limited to: medical treatment, research, nursing of all levels, social work, basically any area serving pediatric oncology patients and their families.
- GPA Minimum: 3.0
- College/ Enrollment Requirement: Full-time OR part-time enrollment
- Financial Need: Not required