Cherish the Child Scholarship -- Award increased for 2018!
Purpose and History
Cherish the Child Scholarship Fund was established by Cherish the Child, Inc. to provide scholarship assistance to eligible students, age 25 or younger, who were served by the Smoky Mountain Children's Home as residents or as foster care participants.
$4,000 one-time award for one year
- Residency Requirement: Not Applicable
- Education Requirement: High school graduate or GED recipient
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- GPA Minimum: Not Applicable
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Not Applicable
- Financial Need: Not Applicable