Harold W. Canfield Memorial Scholarship
Purpose and History
Established in 2009 to memorialize the life of Hal Canfield, the founding member of the Knoxville Track Club (KTC).
$950 one-time award for one year
- Residency Requirement: Anderson, Blount, Campbell, Grainger, Jefferson, Knox (TN), Loudon, Roane, Sevier, or Union County
- Education Requirement: Graduating high school seniors
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- GPA Minimum: 3.0
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time enrollment at an accredited not-for-profit college or university
- Financial Need: Not Applicable
- Additional Requirements:
- Participation in Knoxville Track Club with preference given to applicants who display passion for KTC and running, and who have given back to the KTC. Please note: The Knoxville Track Club is NOT part of "Knoxville Youth Athletics."
- U.S. Citizenship