Knoxville Business Association Scholarship
Purpose and History
Established in 1997 by the Knoxville Business Association to benefit students pursuing a business-related degree from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
$1,000 first year; $1,500 second year; $2,000 third year; $2,500 fourth year
- Residency Requirement: Knox County, TN
- Education Requirement: Graduating senior from a public or private high school located in Knox County
- Field of Study: Business-related degree. Major does NOT have to be within the school of business.
- GPA Minimum: 3.0
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time enrollment at University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Additional Requirement: Preference given to students who intend to work in Knoxville