Mary C. & Joe A. Hollingsworth, Sr. Scholarship
This scholarship will next award in 2020.
Purpose and History
Established in 2002 by their son Mr. Jim Hollingsworth to honor Mr. & Mrs. Hollingsworth, to provide scholarship assistance to graduates of Clinton High School.
$1,200 per year for 4 years
- Residency Requirement: Not Applicable
- Education Requirement: Graduating seniors of Clinton High School
- Field of Study: Business, Engineering, or medical-related
- GPA Minimum: 2.8
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time enrollment at an accredited public or private not-for-profit college/university
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Additional Requirements:
- Preference will be given to applicants planning to attend school in Tennessee and work in the East Tennessee area following graduation