McMinn County High School Alumni Fund Scholarship
Purpose and History
Established in 2001 to assist graduating seniors at McMinn County High School.
$1,200 one-time award for one year
- Residency Requirement: Not Applicable
- Education Requirement: Graduating seniors from McMinn County High School. Students must be a full-time student at McMinn County High School and have been so for at least two years.
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- GPA Minimum: 2.0
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time enrollment at accredited, not-for-profit college, university, vocational, or trade school
- Must demonstrate financial need