Michael David Greene Scholarship
Expanded to two-year scholarship!
Purpose and History
Established in memory of Michael David Greene by David, Janet, and Jennifer Greene in 1996 to provide scholarships to talented students who exhibit Michael’s qualities of real and fervent effort, kindness, courage, determination, and dignity, and who are or have been members of the Farragut High School (FHS) band. For more information about Michael and the scholarship, please visit the scholarship website.
$1,000 per year for two years
- Residency Requirement: Not Applicable
- Education Requirement: Graduating high school senior from Farragut High School
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- GPA Minimum: 3.0
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time enrollment at an accredited public or private not-for-profit college/university
- Financial Need: Not Applicable
- Additional Requirement: Must be involved in FHS band program