Reuben Louise Cates Mount and the Junior Service League of Maryville memorial Scholarship
Purpose and History
Established in 1998 by a bequest made by Dr. Sam Mount to the Junior Service League of Maryville in remembrance of his wife, Louise Mount.
$1,200 one-time award for one year
- Residency Requirement: Blount County
- Education Requirement: Graduating seniors, returning adult students, or GED recipients
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- GPA Minimum: Not Applicable
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time enrollment at a not-for-profit accredited college, university, community college, or vocational, technical, or trade school/program.
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Additional Requirement: U.S. Citizenship