Steven L. Coffey Memorial Scholarship
Purpose and History
Established in 1988 by Pat and David Coffey in honor of their son, a talented and successful business and family man. The intent of the scholarship is to provide assistance to students who may not display the highest scholastic rankings, yet still possess great potential and motivation. The scholarship includes the services of a College Support Service Coordinator dedicated to assisting recipients with academic achievement and personal mentoring.
$1,500-$2,500 per year award for four years
- Residency Requirement: Anderson County
- Education Requirement: Graduating seniors, adult students, or GED recipients
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- GPA Minimum: 2.5
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time enrollment at Roane State Community College or Pellissippi State Community College for at least one year. May transfer to an accredited public, not-for-profit college or university in the state of Tennessee.
- Must demonstrate financial need