Aunt Betty's Technical Career Scholarship
Purpose and History
Established in 2019 for the benefit of students enrolled in a program teaching the skills required for a job in a skilled trade.
- Residency Requirement: Knox and Laurel counties, KY (including Barbourville); Campbell, Claiborne, Hancock, Hawkins, Union, Grainger, Loudon, and Morgan counties, TN
- Education Requirement: Graduating high school seniors, high school graduates, or GED recipients
- Field of Study: Vocational or skilled trade course of study
- Enrollment: Full-time or part-time enrollment at an accredited not-for-profit vocational, technical, or trade school/program. (Preference given to public post-secondary institutions.)
- Financial Need: Preferred, but not required