BRITTANY JOHNSON MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
PURPOSE AND HISTORY
Established in memory of Brittany Johnson to assist students pursuing an undergraduate degree in our 25 county region, with preference given to female basketball players with financial need attending Maryville College.
- Residency Requirement: East Tennessee Foundation 25 county region
- Education Requirement: Graduating high school seniors or current college students
- GPA Requirement: High school: 3.0; College: 2.75
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time enrollment at an accredited not-for-profit two-year or four-year public or private college/university in Tennessee, with preference given to Maryville College.
- Financial Need Preferred
- Additional Requirements:
- Preference given to female applicants
- Graduating high school senior applicants: must have played basketball in high school
- Current college student applicants: must have played basketball in high school with preference given to applicants continuing to play in college