Butterfly Fund Memorial Scholarship
Purpose and History
Established in 2016 to assist students pursuing a career in any of a broad variety of fields within pediatric oncology. Please see ButterflyFund.org for more information about the Butterfly Fund.
One $2,500 one-time award for one year OR two $1,250 one-time awards for one year
- Residency Requirement: East Tennessee Foundation 25-county service area
- Education Requirement: Graduating high school seniors, current college students (undergraduate or graduate), or returning adult students
- Field of Study: Pediatric oncology, including, but not limited to: medical treatment, research, nursing of all levels, social work, basically any area serving pediatric oncology patients and their families.
- GPA Minimum: 3.0
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time or part-time enrollment
- Financial Need: Not required but may be considered in the selection process