Candace Mast Veterinary Medicine Scholarship
Purpose and History
The Candace Mast Veterinary Medicine Scholarship was established in 2014 to assist female students studying veterinary medicine.
$3,500 one-time award for one year
- Residency Requirement: East Tennessee Foundation’s 25 county service area
- Education Requirement: Graduating college senior, current veterinary student, or returning adult student
- Field of Study: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) with the intent to practice clinical (not research) veterinary medicine
- GPA Minimum: Undergraduate GPA: 3.0
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time enrollment in the DVM programs at either the University of Tennessee, Knoxville or Lincoln Memorial University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Additional Requirements: U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residence
NOTE: Recipients and former applicants may reapply for this scholarship.