Gail Clay Scholarship
This scholarship will next award in 2022.
Purpose and History
The Gail Clay Scholarship Fund was established by friends of Gail Clay as a tribute to her outstanding career as Director of the Carolyn P. Brown University Center at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. This scholarship is intended for a spouse or child of a full-time, non-exempt employee of the University of Tennessee or other state-supported, public, higher education institution located in East Tennessee Foundation’s 25-county service area.
$2,200 per year for four years
- Residency Requirement: East Tennessee Foundation’s 25-County Service Area
- Education Requirement: Graduating high school senior or current college/university student
- Field of Study: Not applicable
- GPA Minimum: Not applicable
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time enrollment in an accredited Tennessee public university or community college pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Additional Requirements: Must be child or spouse of a full-time, non-exempt employee of the University of Tennessee or other state-supported, public higher education institution located in East Tennessee Foundation’s 25-county service area