Hugh B. Martin Memorial Scholarship
Purpose and History
Established by A. David Martin in memory of his father, Hugh B. Martin, this fund benefits graduating seniors who attend Smithwood Baptist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee.
$1,100 one-time award for one year
- Residency Requirement: Not Applicable
- Education Requirement: Graduating seniors or current college students
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- GPA Minimum: Not Applicable
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time enrollment in an accredited public or private not-for-profit four-year college or university
- Additional Requirements:
- Attendance at Smithwood Baptist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee
NOTE: Students may apply for this scholarship numerous times.