Johnson County Education Growth Scholarship
Purpose and History
Established in 2002 through a gift from the Levi Strauss Foundation with support from Johnson County businesses, banks, individuals, and the Johnson County Community Foundation to provide a source of financial aid to Johnson County residents.
$1,200 per year award for two years
- Residency Requirement: Johnson County for a minimum of 12 months
- Education Requirement: Graduating high school seniors, returning adult students, or GED recipients
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- GPA Minimum: 2.0
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time enrollment at an accredited public private not-for-profit two-year or four-year college or university or career and technical post-secondary program.
- Must demonstrate financial need