Knox Central High Class of ’50 Alumni Association-Strader Scholarship
Purpose and History
Established in 2010 to provide scholarship assistance to students at Central High School who would not otherwise qualify for financial assistance based upon academic achievement.
$2,500 per year for four years
- Residency Requirement: Not Applicable
- Education Requirement: Graduating senior of Central High School
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- GPA Minimum: 2.0 (Preference given to students whose GPA falls between 2.0 and 3.0.)
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time enrollment at an accredited not-for-profit college, university, community college, or vocational, technical, or trade school/program.
- Must demonstrate financial need