Knoxville Football Officials Association Scholarship
Purpose and History
Established to benefit students who are members of their high school football team and/or students directly associated with the team such as cheerleader, dance team member, team manager, or team trainer.
$2,500 per year award for up to two years
- Education Requirement: Graduating high school senior
- High School: Must be enrolled in high school served by the Knoxville Football Officials Association which include: Austin-East High School, Bearden High School, Carter High School, Central High School, Christian Academy of Knoxville, Claiborne High School, Cumberland Gap High School, Farragut High School, Fulton High School, Gatlinburg-Pittman High School, Gibbs High School, Grace Christian Academy, Grainger County High School, Halls High School, Hardin Valley Academy, Karns High School, King’s Academy, Knoxville Catholic High School, Lakeway Christian Academy, Northview Academy, Pigeon Forge High School, Powell High School, Seymour High School, Sevier County High School, South-Doyle High School, Tennessee School for the Deaf, Union County High School, Webb School of Knoxville, or West High School
- GPA Minimum: 3.0
- Test Scores: ACT composite minimum: 21 OR SAT Total Score minimum:1060
- College/Enrollment Requirement: Full-time enrollment at an accredited not-for-profit two-year or four-year public or private college/university, community college, or vocational, technical, or trade school/program.
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Additional Requirements: Leadership activities